.Tuesday, April 19, 2011 ' 12:19 PM Y
Wow.. i didn't realise it's been near 2 years since i've blogged..
Decided to blog again coz some heartache thing happened last night and i need a place to write my shit.. hahahaha..
Mmm.. How does it feels like when you think you have no control over ur own relationship? Tt's how i felt about my r/s now.. I duno y.. Though i've been assured again n again, nothing will happen.. But the security level in my heart dropped... Sometimes i wanna act tough, but i actually pretty weak.. All i do is just keep crying n crying.. I duno how to react, duno what to say... :) I'm just a bapo..
Now.. change of topic.. Since it's been soo long tt I've blogged, i must update myself a bit on what I've done so far..
I think I'm pretty satisfied with myself from last year till now..
- I've finally attended Korean class which i always wanted to
- Done some baking at home
- Bought myself a PINK luggage
- Went Hong Kong w family, w/o my parents :D
- Went Taiwan with PI peeps
- Watch alot of DRAMAs.. Hahahahaha..
- Went airport to see my idol alone ( srsly i NV think tt i would do something like tt)
- Went to KHJ fan meeting!!! ( I was mad excited n happy)
- Went Malacca w family
- How could i forget.. I KNOW HOW TO SWIM LIAO!!!!!! LOL!!! though not prefect lah but at least i not scare of water now.. hahaha..
- N also went to tried skating though will keep falling down.. BUT SOON I'll master it... :)
- Almost forgot.. I tried going gym, though i like but too ex liao.. BUT i'm now learning kickboxing.. hehehehe.. hope can really master so i will kick n punch the face of whoever bully me.. WAHAHAHAHAHHAA...
Hehehehehe.. really happy with myself leh for trying all the stuffs that I've been wanting but not able to do for the past.. For this year, i hope to learn more stuff n earn more money!!! Hopefully got chance to change job!!!
I pray for my days to get better.. NO MORE TEARS n ONLY LAUGHTER.. :)