<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22007027?origin\x3dhttp://princesspinko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, April 24, 2011 ' 1:02 PM Y
We have went on our separate way with our hearts wishing each other well..

I really appreciate and grateful for the love and care that he had showered me throughout the years.. He really makes me feel like a princess.. :) Though the reason for breaking up was given but inside my heart, there's still doubt..

Been crying and not able to eat well, i know it gonna carry on for the next few days... Smile on my face, but heart aching at the same time... Really felt like part of me was gone but since there's really no chance for us to carry on, maybe the choice that I've made is the best...

Though he didn't make the decision, but through his words, it seems to be obvious that we are unable to carry on.. Maybe no matter how hard i beg, but again if my love has to be beg to continue, it is not love anymore.. Only pity...

I really wanna thank everyone specially my family for being there for me.. I know it's heart-aching for them to watch me cry but i really cannot help it.. 6.5 years of relationship and memories has just all become a past for me in a night.. Those promises and sweet-talk had also turned into a memory... I really cherished and believe everything he told me, every promise he made... He's so far the one i really trust and love with all my heart...

Seriously, truth is always hard to accept and I've been struggling till even now.. Everything really feels unreal for me.. I still yearn for him.. For his hug and kiss.. But it would never happen again..

Maybe i've been pampered too much by him that i'm really at loss without him.. He has been the one that i would confide everything, help me when i'm making decision, give me encouragement when i'm down.. He's the one who has been pulling me through the tough times.. Now I've to grow up and face everything on my own n I'm scare.. Without him, it's like i'm without an armour..

I'm still missing him every min, thinking what he is doing and how is he doing.. Is he doing well without me? I still wanna know everything about him.. Is hard for me to cry now.. Not only it makes everyone worry about me and i'm afraid that i cannot stop crying once i start..




Labels:


loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;

PINKO CHAN
10FEB


SHE WANTSY


HAPPINESS
MONEY
JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO STAY SIMPLE
LOVE FROM EVERYONE!!!
STAY IN NEVERLAND

SCREAM;TALK



BREAKAWAYS;Y

AIAI
CHERYL
EILEEN
ENG SIN
LEONG
REGINA
SUIYAN
YAN QIN

MEMORIES OF MINE

LISTEN;Y


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

MEMORIESY

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
April 2011
July 2011


CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.