.Monday, March 23, 2009 ' 10:35 PM Y

I've MADE A WRONG DECISION yesterday... I've should have stick back to the salon i used to go for the haircut... So it's my retribution that i've now got REAL dumb dumb haircut on mi... ARG!!!!!!! I hope my hair grow 1cm every hour.. haha... *damn wishful hope i know* Hais...
Hoho.. I've order my 'always-wanted' POLAROID camera last fri... Hopefully the stock come in fast in less than 2 weeks time... Can't wait to hold the CHOCOLATE polaroid in my hand... Haha...
Mmm... nearly tear this morning.. I duno why.. haha... Suddenly think of dear going LA next week and it makes mi feel so uneasy.. Thinking of how much am i gonna miss him makes mi emo this morning... I hope i can survive well without dear by my side... I know i have to be independent without him ard and i'll learn how to do it.. I know...
BUT actually i dun have much to worry, i have lots of frenz, shows i wanna watch & lots of comics i have yet read and other stuffs.... Soo it seems like my life is actually pretty occupied though dear not around... haha... I shall keeep myself busy while waiting for the gifts he'll be getting mi from LA... I'm soon gonna write him a shopping list.. HAHAHAHA....
Labels: -dumb haircut, HATE IT