.Monday, February 09, 2009 ' 10:00 PM Y

I've been a lil confuse right now... Wanna think straight with my mind but got interrupt by my heart... Been told that i've been too forgiving and generous, but someone dun think so...
I know i should be understanding n sensible to understand n trust someone but my heart just dun feel good... Maybe it's a lil difficult for 2 persons to compromise with each other... Both feel like a victim but none really spoke out...
Area that i used to occupy seems getting a lil lesser or maybe i've been a lil too much to tolerate... I duno how to put all these words across as i'm afraid to say something bad n hurtful...
Negative ions been surrounding mi recently, can someone pls bring mi lots of positive ions to stay cheerful always...
Am i right or wrong? Can someone justify for mi? Or am i being too sensitive? i need to cool down a lil i guess... Need a lil time to adjust my mind..
Alright... let's tok about something else... My cousin had just fly to Australia to study last sat so we've went to send him off at Changi Airport T3...
I've just realise mi n my sis look quite alike.. haha...
Meet up with my luv today at cwp and had my favourite grilled Salmon from ichiban for dinner... Then they give mi a very creative present that i could never think of.... GYM BALL... Coz they hope that to strike out the 'Slim tum tum' from my wishlist... haha...
I LOVE U GALS... I want u gals to be my bestie for LIFE... haha... Muacks


Labels: -counting down to midnight