.Friday, January 30, 2009 ' 12:15 AM Y
MOOD : SUX
I Feel :
- shallow
- sux
- inferior
- nothing
- FAT
I hate myself for being nothing... Becoming Ms No-thing... I love to hang out with my frenz, but everytime when i hang up with them, i'll start to realize how inferior and ignorant i am...
I'm not the miss happy-go-luckily, often i feel lost... duno who to tok to, afraid of being look down and making others feel despised mi...
I'm bad at :
- appearance
- brain
- being a gd girlfriend
Maybe having frenz that are much fortunate than mi, makes mi feel even lousier...
I'm sorry to have such a depressing post.. I love my dear n frenz but i just hate myself... Pardon my pea brain & lousy character....
I know dear will be angry when you saw this post but i just need a place to say this out... sorry...
Labels: - better life