.Thursday, October 09, 2008 ' 8:52 AM Y
Morning...
I was suppose to slp in late coz it's my OFF day today.. But instead of slping till noon, i woke up at 6am... Think i've slp enough i guess coz i slept at 930pm last night.. Was waken up by my dad when he is actually waking up my sis.. haha... BUT end up my sis didn't wake up instead i'm the one waking up early in the morning.. haha...
Alright.. Just woke dear up and i'm waiting for him to come and fetch mi for breakfast and to SENTOSA.. Yes... Sentosa like AGAIN... haha... We have always wanted to go Sentosa on a weekday coz there's much lesser ppl.. I wan to go Underwater World & Dolphin Lagoon to take pics... haha... I so sound like a lil gal excited about excursion.. haha... Pardon my childish-ness... But i'm soo excited to take pics with dolphin... Hoho... :)
I need to go prepare to go out le... Shall upload the pics tonight PROVIDE THAT i'm not tired... :)