.Wednesday, July 02, 2008 ' 7:19 PM Y

Oh my god... Madness man... Calls been flooding in like mad for this 2 days plus shortage of ppl... Work been soo tiring man... I super need my beauty slp to re-energize myself, luckily tml is my off day... haha... Though i can't slp till very late coz i meeting my aiai tml, at least i dun have to wake up at 7 plus tomorrow... haha...
Shall plan nicely on what should i do tomorrow... I think my room need a lil cleaning up too, been dumping my stuffs here and there... haha... *guilty* I'm like so so so excited coz i'm gonna see my aiai like after duno how many freaking years... haha...
Suddenly realise times been going a lil slow recently... Maybe bcoz when u looking forward to certain day, you will feel the days before that especially slow ba... haha... Hope x day can faster come... Super looking forward... :)
Labels: -missing you