.Wednesday, June 11, 2008 ' 9:00 PM Y

I'm gonna to do a shout out to all my frenz today...
I LOVE MY FRENZ... ALL OF MY FRENZ, EVERYONE... Those who have been by my side all the times through my ups & downs... i couldn't thx u guys enough for always being there for mi... you guys are like so important to mi... Don't doubt... If u thinking of whether are you my frenz, YOU ARE man... haha...
Special shout out to my long time friend Cheryl Nigan, I LOVE U GAL... Though i haven't been seeing you like FOREVER, but you are always in my heart... You will always be my BESTIES... Sorry that i have not been arranging time to meet you like forever... SORRY...
Another special shout out to some of my really heart-to-heart frenz... Meh meh, Aiai, Wei'an, Humpz Gals, Andy, Jon and Da Ge... Thx a million million lots to be there for mi, seeing mi cry a million times and listen to all my complains and troubles... haha... I LOVE YOU GUYS TONNES too...
Alright, actually just a random post to let all my frenz know that i love every single one of you... EVRYONE!!!!
Labels: -missing you-