.Sunday, March 16, 2008 ' 11:26 PM Y

Had a great singing session with yiren, zhiyuan & his gf today... haha... Things got slightly high when dear n yiren sing 'i dun wanna miss a thing' by aerosmith... haha... gd that he is not shy to sing with them... :)
Dear been sweet... haha... he knew that i've been wanting to take singapore flyers so he booked 2 tix for it on the 21March08... i'm soo excited about it... haha... so actually dear do really my blog which means my blog ain't my lil secret place to scold him... haha... i'm just kidding..
I must da qi jing shen lai and wake up slightly early for work... hopefully i can wake up at least 10 mins earlier?? hoho... hopefully... haha...
To dear, i really appreciate all the things that you have done for me throughout the times we've been together... I'll love you always... :) *shy* hopefully no one is puking in front of their computer after reading this... hoho...
Labels: PS. I Love You