
Alright... just some random updates on past few days...
Work seems as busy as EVER... Caller been killing my brain cells in the speed of 1000000cells/min... I think 2 days rest for weekend is SO not enough to replenish my duno how many millions of brain cells that has been killed for the past five days...
Highlight of the week, caller seems to be extremely nasty which i duno like what got into their brain to make them so irritating...
Here comes to my exciting topic... MI & Dear FINALLY got camera for ourselves from the IT show on sat... Latest Panasonic FX36... hoho... Though it's quite ex, but we truly LOVE our new camera... haha... The design i think is sleek and as for the function, it can say to be a super idiot proof camera...
Coz just by switching on to its intelligent mode, u dun even have to bother to switch to night mode on your own for night shot... This camera is so smart that it will detect the surrounding and adjust in between different scene mode... My camera is so cool.... haha...
Today, i can say it's a freaking-piss-off-pinko day... i'm like gotta so piss off by my younger sis and the stupid new sim card... I got this brand NEW SIM card and i insert it into my handphone... I on my phone and been waiting like an idiot for ten over mintues for my phone to startup... At first, i tot that it was my phone that give mi problem again, who know it's e stupid new SIM card... ARG...
WHY IS THIS STUPID THING HAPPENING ON ME!!!!!! I have to like go all the way down to their service centre in town to solve this problem bcoz they give mi a duno-what-happen new SIM card for my phone... ARG!!! Feel like smashing the phone onto the wall... I'm so freaking irritated...
I think i need to go get some herbal tea. I must be too heaty that makes mi so bad temper today.. I think i better go sleep now and hopefully everything can turn out to be fine by TOMORROW... *pray*