.Saturday, December 16, 2006 ' 12:00 AM Y

hehe... went SHOPPING today... Bought a
HEELS and a top from MANGO, i think my frenz would be quite surprise by the
HEELS... Coz wearing heels is so not mi, but now bcoz mi wanna turn gal gal so... i bought it... I'm a gal gal now... hehe... somemore it's really HEELS, quite high for mi... bcoz the heels is soo CUTE and the top i bought is really pretty pretty... haha...
I wear e heels straight after i bought it coz e shoes i wore out gib mi blisters, pain~~~ but coz e heels quite high so i have a little difficulties walking... But anyway, e heels was NICE~~~
I really miss dear dear alot leh... :( so i wanna spend my non-working days with my dear dear and also must do project... PROJECT... Arg~~~ think i shall think about the projects some other days... dun let 'projects' spoil my mood.... :) gonna continue to watch my tv now... *cheers*