.Monday, June 19, 2006 ' 9:49 AM Y
Haiz... It's a rainy day today n yet I'm at work again. It's such a waste coz this kind of weather is always e best for sleeping... haha... I really no mood for work today, maybe coz i really need a gd rest... I WAN MY HOLIDAY... lolz... Damn sad case siaz, coz e classes for Finalist from Old School is held on this mon,thur n sat and i can only make it for sat due to attachment... Sob Sob... Duno when i go that time, will i be left out far behind anot?? dotz...
ARG... Anyone got Full House n Devil beside u vcd or dvd?? Why does youtube always treat mi like that?? I'm watching e last epd for ard 10 mins n it STOPPED!!!! IT STOPPED!!! Arg, if not bcoz i now no money, i think i will chiong to buy in order to watch e last epd... Rather than now feeling sooo ARG, coz i keep on thinking what will happen in e ending... but i need to save money, coz Dear Dear bdae is coming... haha... Wanna get him something he like, ex also nvm... i can maybe go on diet this mth... haha... Miss Dear alot... Hope can get to see him today or tml... haha...