.Tuesday, February 21, 2006 ' 12:03 AM Y
Lolz... Dear recieve 2 calls today and it's both on e nyp caught in act thing n is on all e newspaper today...Personally i feel quite pity for e gal but also i think is also partly their fault... I dun understand why they have to take down of themselves doing sex... But i really feel that e person that spread this video is e worst of all. Are u happy that u have just ruin 2 teenagers???
U see they are both schooling n how u expect them to continue to study??? I sort of worry for e gal bcoz like what Dear said normally this kind of thing people will remember e gal more... haiz... Just hope that this kind of thing won't happen again...
OMG... Haven't study for thur math paper... Hope that all e pro will be in school tml to help us in math...
Gosh... I won't be having any holiday... It's really a very sad news for mi, no more working for whole months n enjoying myself... Haiz...
Btw... I must jia you for all e upcoming papers...YeAh!!!